Anglo Canadian Leather Company, Huntsville, Ontario 1905-1960. Susan Street Bandstand in foreground.
- Mystery Question
- When was the Susan Street Bandstand built?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Anglo Canadian Leather Company, Huntsville, Ontario 1905-1960, looking north. Susan Street Bandstand in foreground.
- see Huntsville With Spirit and Resolve, by Susan Pryke, Fox Meadow Creations, 2000.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Private Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.33341 Longitude: -79.21632
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Huntsville Public LibraryCortney.LeGros@huntsvillelibrary.ca
7 Minerva St. E.
Huntsville, ON P1H 1W4