Manitoba Street, Bracebridge, Ont.
- J.W. Bald's Studio, Midland Ont.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Postcard of Manitoba Street, Bracebridge (see also Bracebridge downtown or main street). The Library has two editions of the postcard. One has a postmark from 1905, the other from 1908.
- Reverse (1, postmark August 7 1905):
Bracebridge August 6
Dear Mary Received Both your Kind letters last week and was glad to hear from you again good by...
(Post card 2, with postmark June 1 1908 has part of the inscription on the reverse missing because of damage)
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Patricia Stott-Prince Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.03341 Longitude: -79.31633
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Muskoka Collection
Bracebridge Public Library
- Bracebridge Public Libraryinfo@bracebridgelibrary.ca
94 Manitoba St.
Bracebridge, ON P1L 2B5