Muskoka Foundry, Bracebridge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Muskoka Foundry was located in the large, brick building originally erected in 1903 for the Dominion Linen Mill in Bracebridge. Muskoka Foundry Ltd., operated by Mungo P. MacKay, moved to this building about 1917, advertising as "Engineers, Machinists, Iron and Brass Founders". They supplied machinery, parts and repairs to sawmills and tanneries.
- Date of Publication
- 18 Dec 2018
- Local identifier
- Roy & Lillian Davies collection # 55
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.03341 Longitude: -79.31633
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Bracebridge Public Libraryinfo@bracebridgelibrary.ca
94 Manitoba St.
Bracebridge, ON P1L 2B5