Dogs in the Library
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Forms (Documents)
- This is a collection of documents surrounding the 2006 debate on weather dogs should be allowed to enter the library. The documents starts with 3 pages of newspaper articles explaining the controversy and then from pages 4-59 has comment forms filled out by patrons explaining their stances on the issue.
- - In total the comment forms from patrons had 45 people (88%) in support and 6 people (12%) against allowing dogs in the library.
- The controversy surrounding allowing dogs in the library started when one resident launched a complaint about the practice of allowing dogs in the library saying that he was worried about the safety of children and seniors around the animals.
- Date of Publication
- Feb 2006
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25012 Longitude: -79.06627
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:10 Anderson Lane P.O. Box 430
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0