Index for Land Transactions from Norwich Township Papers
- Muriel Buckrell, Author
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Includes brief sections on definitions of terms, beginning of land transactions in Upper Canada, Early land transactions in Upper Canada, history of the first purchasers, types of land transactions, impact of clergy and crown reserves on the settlement of Upper Canada, management of funds from reserved lands, results of the coming of settlers on the reserved lands along with the alphabetical list of name in the township papers.
- Index can be accessed through alphabetical name list as well as by Concession and Lot.
- Norwich & District Historical Society
- 194 pages.
- ID Number
- OX 202.02 Box 3
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- For reference use only - non-circulating
- Reproduction Notes
- Copy to view:
Oxford County Branch Library Collection
82 Light Street, Woodstock ON
- Oxford County Branch Library CollectionEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Oxford County Branch
82 Light St. Woodstock, ON