Pelham Historical Calendar 2000: "The Effrick House"
- Stringer, Doris, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A Fenwick Blacksmith business started in 1869, which thrived until 1910 when automobiles replaced horses as the main form of travel
- Pelham Historical Society
- Personal Name(s)
- Effrick, John ; Stringer, Margaret
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Town of Pelham Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:43 Pelham Town Square, P.O. Box 830
Fonthill, ON L0S 1E0