Pelham Historical Calendar 2000: "A Century of Fruit Farming in Fonthill"
- Lamb, Mary, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Fonthill Kame's sandy soil is ideal for fruit orchards, but is now mainly covered by subdivisions.
- Pelham Historical Society
- Personal Name(s)
- Giles, Henry ; Pratten, Frank
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Town of Pelham Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:43 Pelham Town Square, P.O. Box 830
Fonthill, ON L0S 1E0