"Band Council's Rejection of Disintegrator could be costly"
- Windle, Jim, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- "The decision to pull out of a multi-million dollar agreement with Kearns International Ltd. for a waste incineration unity known as the Kearns Disintegrator Solid Waste Disposal System could cost the Six Nations community even more than anticipated."
- Date of Publication
- 22 Apr 2015
- Personal Name(s)
- Sandy, Derek ; Bomberry, Dale ; Maracle, Wray.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Six Nations Elected Band Council ; Two Row Times ; Solid Waste Adhoc Committee.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.06681 Longitude: -80.11635
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Six Nations Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:1679 Chiefswood Rd
PO Box 149
Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0