Graduates'Association Lecture, 1984-2007
- Media Type
- Item Types
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS:
This series is comprised of material relating to the annual Graduates'Association Lecture begun in 1984. The records include texts of the lectures, advertising, schedule of events, biographies of the guest speakers, correspondence, newspaper articles, and audio cassettes. Guest speakers have included Bishop Remi de Roo, Gerard Pelletier, Peter Desbarats and Rev. J.A. Loftus.
The records are in chronological order.
- The audio cassettes are for the lectures given in 1985, 1986, 1988 and 1991.
The dates for these records are not inclusive. The dates run from 1984-1988; then 1991-1994; and 2007.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 5 cm. of textual records; 4 audio cassettes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Director of the Advancement Office.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.