St. Jerome's Day, 1972-1999
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Video recordings
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
Held in the Fall of each year, St. Jerome's Day honored the college's namesake and celebrated Catholic higher education. Various activities and events were organized including a special mass. Beginning in 2001 St. Jerome's Day became The St. Jerome's Feast for Catholic University Education.
The records for this subseries includes invitations, memoranda and schedules, and one video recording for St. Jerome's Day, September 26, 1999.
- Accruals: No further accruals are expected.
See also The St. Jerome's Feast for Catholic University Education.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 1 cm. of textual records 1 video recording
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- 2-1-3-B37; Audio-Visual shelf
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.