International Federation of Catholic Universities 74th Administrative Council Meeting, 2005-2006
- Media Type
- Item Types
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
The International Federation of Catholic Universities is an association of Catholic universities whose mission is to contribute to the progress of knowledge and its applications, and to the development of a more just and human world in the dual light of reason and faith through the ferment of the Gospel. It was approved by the Holy See in 1949 and is recognized as an International Non-Governmental Organization by the system of the United Nations. The legal domicile of the Federation is Vatican City.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This sub-series of records pertaining to the 74th Administrative Council Meeting of the International Federation of Catholic Universities hosted by St. Jerome's University from March 7th to 10th, 2005 consists of one audio cassette disk of the proceedings of the Gala Dinner and Reception, the program for the Gala Dinner, the program for the Eucharistic celebration, the agenda for the meeting, documentation and statutes of the Federation, musical scores for the entertainment at the Gala Dinner, and correspondence.
- Accruals: No further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University ; International Federation of Catholic Universities
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 3 cm. of textual records; 1 audio cassette
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.