St. Jerome's University Lectures in Catholic Experience, 2008-2020
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Compact Discs
- SCOPE AND CONTENT
This series includes publicity brochures and posters and memorandum for the lecture series, and audio cassette recordings of the lectures (up to January, 2009). There are corresponding compact discs.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
There is a list giving the date, speaker, and a precis of the lecture topic for each audio cassette.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 6 cm. of textual records audio cassettes (up to January, 2009)
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
2-2-2-Oversize box (01);
- By permission of the Director of the Centre for Responsible Citizenship.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.