The Power and the Peril: The Catholic Church at the Crossroads (2002)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
The Power and the Peril was co-authored by Michael W. Higgins and Douglas R. Letson. It was published in 2002 by HarperCollins, Toronto. The book explores various strategies of reform, resistance, and revolt in the Catholic Church that render its course as perilous.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This sub-series of records for the book "The Power and the Peril: The Catholic Church at the Crossroads"includes correspondence, reviews, working papers, research and audio cassettes of persons interviewed for the book.
The records are arranged by subject.
- Accruals: No further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Letson, Douglas R. ; Higgins, Michael W.
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University ; HarperCollins Toronto
- St. Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694318475649 Longitude: -80.5456099850082
- Physical Description
- 3 cm. of textual records; 37 audio cassettes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- 2-1-3-B32; 2-2-2-Audio 1
- By permission of the Librarian.
Restricted access to audio cassettes.There is confidential content.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.