Audio and video cassette recordings for Lecture Series, 1982-2008.
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Compact Discs
- Video recordings
- SCOPE AND CONTENT
This series is comprised of 197 master audio cassette recordings of the lectures gives under the auspices of the St. Jerome's Centre for Catholic Experience during the years 1982 to 2008. There are corresponding compact discs.
There are also 5 video recordings:
1) The Challenge of Justice in the Canadian North, by F. Fumoleau, September 13, 1984;
2) Dead Man Walking: The Journey, by Sr. Helen Prjean, September 23,, 1998;
3) Becoming Human: Living for Others, Jean Vanier, December 3, 2001;
4) Becoming Human: Living for Other, Jean Vanier, December 4, 2001;
5) War and Clash of Civilizations: Muslim/Christian Relations after 9/11, by Gregory Baum, January 20, 2006.
- There is a list giving the date, speaker, and a precis of the lecture topic for each audio cassette.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 197 Audio cassettes; 5 video recordings
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Audio-Visual Shelves
- By permission of the Director of the Centre for Responsible Citizenship.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.