St. Jerome's College Calendar 1907
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Item is a calendar published by St. Jerome's College for its students. This issue includes information about the college, its courses of studies, regulations, admission requirements, Board of Trustees, Executive Officers, faculty, College organizations including sports, list of students, Commencement program, diplomas and awards.
- There are two copies: both are in fragile condition. One copy has its binding separated from its pages, the first five pages are torn at the bottom on the right, the front cover has stains and the pages are yellowed with age and some are stained. "Joseph Gies" is inscribed at the top right hand corner of the front cover.
The other copy also has its binding separated from the pages, the cover and the first five pages have a big stain at right edge near the top, page 57 is torn along bottom as well as right edge, pages 59 to 61 are torn along right edge, there is no back cover and last page is taped.
- St. Jerome's College
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St, Jerome's College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Physical Description
- 62 pages : ill. ; 15 x 21.5 cm
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Unrestricted access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.