St. Jerome's College Calendar 1908
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Item is a calendar published by St. Jerome's College for its students. This issue includes information about the college, its courses of studies, regulations, admission requirements, Board of Trustees, Executive Officers, faculty, College organizations including sports, the Alumni Association, list of students, a photograph of the graduates of 1908, Commencement program, diplomas and awards.
- There are two copies. One copy is in fairly good condition except that the last few pages of the issue have fallen away from the binding, the covers along the binding, the front cover has a small stain, and the pages have yellowed somewhat with age.
The other copy has no back cover, its torn along the binding, many of the back pages are stained, the corners of pages 19 to 30 are turned down, pages 52 and 53 have dirt marks, the front cover is dirty and stained and faded, the pages have yellowed and quite a few are stained.
Graduating Class members: J.R. Quigley; A.J. Walsh; J.B. Gallagher; L.J. Siess; W.B. Mayer; J.A. O'Sullivan; J.J. Flahaven; F.S. McCardle; D.P. Callahan; M.P. Nally; T.J. Clohecy.
- St. Jerome's College
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St, Jerome's College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Physical Description
- 77 pages : ill. ; 14 x 22 cm
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Unrestricted access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.