St. Jerome's College Calendar 1913
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Item is a calendar published by St. Jerome's University for its students. This issue includes information about the college, its course of studies, regulations, admission requirements, Board of Trustees, Executive Officers, faculty, College organizations including sports, the Alumni Association, list of students, Annual Commencement program, a photograph of graduates, diplomas and awards.
- There is one copy which is in fragile condition. The front cover is torn off and is torn along the binding, the inside front page is inscribed: "AM Haller", there is a tear on the page entitled "College Calendar" in the middle at the top and small tears in the middle at the top in the succeeding 6 pages. The pages have yellowed with age.
Graduating Class members: J. Graham; J. Kirby; E. Otto; G. Murray; W. Meagher; C. Liebel; C. James.
- St. Jerome's College
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St, Jerome's College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Physical Description
- 82 pages : ill. ; 15 x 21.5 cm
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Unrestricted access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.