St. Jerome's College Calendar 1920
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Item is a calendar published by St. Jerome's College for its students. This issue includes information about the college, its course of studies, regulations, admission requirements, Board of Trustees, Executive Officers, faculty, college organizations including sports, the Alumni Association, scholarships, list of students, Commencement program, degrees, diplomas and medals,and a photograph of the graduating class of 1920.
- There are two copies. One has tears at the top (small)and bottom (larger) along the spine, the back page has torn away from the binding.
The other copy is in good condition.
Graduating Class members: L. Kennedy; T. Glancey; J. Malamphy; F. Newman (Neumann); J. Stapleton; F. Buechler; A. La Haye.
- St. Jerome's College
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St, Jerome's College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Physical Description
- 88 pages : ill. ; 14.5 x 22 cm
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Unrestricted access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.