St. Jerome's College Calendar 1923
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Item is a calendar published by St. Jerome's College for its students. This issue includes information about the college, its courses of studies, regulations, admission requirements, Board of Trustees, Executive Officers, faculty, College organizations including Athletics, the Alumni Association, Scholarships, Commencement program, degrees, diplomas and medals, a photograph of the Graduating Class, and a list of students.
- There is one copy. There are dirt marks on the front and back covers and the page with the photograph of the Graduating Class has come loose from the binding.
Graduating Class members: N. Duranceau; C. Cushing; J. Casey; S. White.
- St. Jerome's College
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St, Jerome's College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Physical Description
- 48 pages : ill. ; 15 x 23 cm
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Unrestricted access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.