Artwork and design, 1984-1992
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Printing plates
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of artwork, design boards, samples of possible letterheads and correspondence. The artwork includes illustrations and portraiture for published articles. There are finished design boards for 13 GRAIL covers and the typeset plates for the Publication Agreement; the typeset plates for circular letters; the typeset plates for various subscription promotions and renewals; and the typeset plates for the promotional campaign of Fall, 1986.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- <1 cm. of textual records; 13 design boards; 24 drawings; 23 typeset plates.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- Bay 3, Aisle 2, Bottom shelf in brown oversize folder.
- By permission of Librarian or Vice-President Academic.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.