Board of Governors Social Events, 1991-2019
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Floppy disks
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This series is comprised of the records relating to social events sponsored by the Board of Governors of St. Jerome's University. The records include invitations to the annual Board dinner honoring retirees and outgoing Board members, event programs and menus, correspondence, and resumes of outgoing Board members. There are two computer diskettes: one for the Board Socials of 1991 and 1992; and one for the Board Social of 1993 of the formal naming of the J.R. Finn Residence.
The records are arranged chronologically.
- Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
- Date of Publication
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 3 cm. of textual records; 2 computer diskettes
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission by the Board of Governors
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.