Installations of the Presidents, 1980-2012
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Video recordings
- SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This sub-series includes records for the Installations of the Presidents of St. Jerome's University beginning with the Rev. Norman L. Choate, C.R. The records include: the Liturgy program for the installation of Rev. Norman L. Choate, C.R. as President in 1980; the program and installation address by Douglas R. Letson for his installation as President September 30, 1989; the invitation and program for the Installation of Michael W. Higgins as President on September 26, 1999; the invitation and program for the Installation of David B. Perrin as President on September 15, 2007; the invitation to the installation of Katherine Bergman as President, October 21, 2012.
There are two video recordings of the Installation of Michael Higgins as President as well as a musical score he commissioned for the event.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Choate, Rev. Norman L., C.R. ; Letson, Douglas R. ; Higgins, Michael W. ; Perrin, David B. ; Bergman, Katherine
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 2 cm. of textual records; 2 video recordings
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- 2-1-3-B24; Audio-Visual shelf (Misc.)
- Unrestricted access.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.