Stalking the Holy: The Pursuit of Saint Making (2006)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY
This book was written by Michael W. Higgins and published in 2006 by the House of Anansi Press, Inc., Toronto, Canada. The book examines the many facets of sainthood and explores why saints have continued to fascinate and inspire.
SCOPE AND CONTENTS
This sub-series of records for the book "Stalking the Holy: The Pursuit of Saint Making" includes correspondence, publicity and promotional material, guest lectures on the subject, working papers, a partially typed manuscript, extensive research material, transcribed interviews and audio tapes of resource persons, and one video cassette on Mother Teresa.
The records are arranged by subject.
- Accruals: No further accruals are expected.
There are a few records in Italian.
"Stalking the Holy" was also a 3-part series on the CBC Radio's Ideas program. They aired in February and March, 2006.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Higgins, Michael W.
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Jerome's University ; Anansi Press, Inc.
- St.Jerome’s College records
- Language of Item
- English; Italian
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4694629930038 Longitude: -80.5461678844833
- Physical Description
- 22 cm. of textual records; 17 audio cassettes; 1 video cassette
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- SJU Archives
- Location of Original
- By permission of the Librarian.
- St. Jerome's University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:290 Westmount Rd. N.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
St. Jerome's University is located in Waterloo, Ontario, and is situated in the University of Waterloo. It was founded as St. Jerome's College in 1865 by the Congregation of the Resurrection. In 1959, it was granted university status and changed its name to the University of St. Jerome's College. It has been federated with the University of Waterloo since 1960. In 1998, the name was officially changed to St. Jerome's University.