Burns Presbyterian Church, Ashburn
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photographic postcard of Burns Presbyterian Church in Ashburn.
- Burns Presbyterian Church is located at 765 Myrtle Road West in Ashburn. It was built in 1857 on the south side of the 9th Concession of Whitby Township west of Ashburn Road. It stood nearly opposite the school. The church was destroyed by fire on February 12, 1967 and was replaced by a new church building the following year. This is a picture of the back of the church.
- Bottom right: "Pres. Church, Ashburn, ONT."
- Date of Original
Width: 7 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7cm
Image Height: 8.5cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.883333 Longitude: -78.933333
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.