- Shoun Gillespie, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of Burr Lodge.
- Burr Lodge was built in 1854-55 for James Wallace. It is located between Centre and King Streets, facing James Street. Later owners included Chester Draper, Frank Burr Mosure, Lyman T. Barclay and Harold Phinn. In the 1920s it was stripped of its verandah and converted into apartments.
- Date of Original
- Personal Name(s)
- Mosure, Frank B. ; Wallace, James ; Draper, Chester ; Barcly, L. T. ; Phinn, Harold
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8699246883246 Longitude: -78.941163390274
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Holder
- Shoun Gillespie
- Recommended Citation
- Burr Lodge, 1971, Shoun Gillespie. Whitby Archives 17-014-005.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a black and white copy photograph.