Green Street looking South, 1912
- Herrington and Sons, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph of a postcard showing Green Street looking south toward Colborne Street. The brick house at the far left is the residence of Arthur Allin, located at the north-east corner of Green and Colborne.
- Printed at bottom right: 'A Pretty St./Whitby,/Ont'
- Date of Original
- Spring 1912
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.879087756333 Longitude: -78.9407157897949
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Green Street looking South, 1912, Herrington and Sons, Whitby Archives, 16-000-029.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.