William John Scott (1856-1946) and Isabella Scott(1862-1925)
- Mystery Question
- Death date of Helen Watson Scott Davidson?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Portrait of William John Scott (1856-1946) and Isabella Scott (1862-1925)
- William John Scott was born September 16, 1856, in Eramosa, Wellington County, Ontario, parents Thomas Scott (born Scotland) and Margaret Brydon. Buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Guelph, Ont. Isabella Scott was born May 12, 1862, parents Charles and Margaret Scott. Buried Woodlawn Cemetery, Guelph, Ont. William and Isabella were married December 24, 1890 in Blenheim, Oxford county and purchased the house at 22 Hanes Street, Huntsville, Ont. in 1914 where they grew vegetables, kept chickens,sold eggs and had horses in a barn behind the house. William was a teacher at the Huntsville Public School from 1917-1929. Children: James Douglas Scott (1898-1970) and Helen Watson Scott (1895- ). Helen married Lorne Lavern Davidson Feb. 10, 1920. James Douglas married Gertrude Frances Rumball June 8, 1927 in Huntsville, Ont.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Huntsville Heritage Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.311111 Longitude: -79.277222
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Huntsville Public LibraryCortney.LeGros@huntsvillelibrary.ca
7 Minerva St. E.
Huntsville, ON P1H 1W4