Chambers Memorial Hospital, Smiths Falls postcard, ca. 1960
- L.F. Charter, Picton, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Downloaded from the Ancestry - Canada Historical Postcards, 1893-1963.
This record includes images of the front and reverse of the postcard. See the Pages box at top of this record and click the downward pointing select arrow to access the different views. Use +/- symbol on the left for resizing. Or click the red arrow 'PDF version of the page' on the right for even greater resizing capabilities.
- See Glenn J. Lockwood "Smiths Falls: A Social History of the Men and Women in a Rideau Canal Community 1794-1994." Smiths Falls: Corporation of the Town of Smiths Falls, 1994, p.171, photo caption.
- Identified on the reverse: "Chambers Memorial Hospital. New wing completed in 1958. Total capacity of 100 beds. Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada"
- Date Of Event
- ca. 1960
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.90011 Longitude: -76.01607
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Smiths Falls Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:81 Beckwith Street North
Smiths Falls, ON K7A 2B9
Phone number: 613-283-2911