Jone's Cut, Smith's Falls, Ont. real photo postcard
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Real photo postcard donated to the Smiths Falls Public Library.
From the collection of the Smiths Falls Public Library, Archival Storage Box.
See the Pages box at top of this record and click the downward pointing select arrow to access the back of the postcard.
- See Glenn J. Lockwood. "Smiths Falls: A Social History of the Men and Women in a Rideau Canal Community 1794-1994." Smiths Falls: Corporation of the Town of Smiths Falls, 1994, p.129.
- Printed on lower front, left and right: Smith's Falls, Ont. Jone's Cut
Postmarked: Smith's Fall Jul 30 07
- Date of Original
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.90011 Longitude: -76.01607
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Smiths Falls Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:81 Beckwith Street North
Smiths Falls, ON K7A 2B9
Phone number: 613-283-2911